The Kids Gym offers a 2 hour fun filled party for boys and girls. We have dedicated trainers who will supervise the kids and make sure its action packed – we play fun games, as well as teach some basic skills! At the Kids Gym we want to show the kids how much fun they can have whilst moving their bodies!
See below our different time slots for Kids Gym Parties.
Monday – Friday:
9h30- 11h30 9h30- 11h30
10h30- 12h30 10h30- 12h30
12h30- 14h30 12h30- 14h30
13h30- 15h30 13h30- 15h30
30 Min – Arrive/ free play in the PlayZone.
60 min – Supervised games and activities in the gym.
30 min – Sing happy birthday/ slushies and popcorn/ cake
Please be advised that the space allocation is dependent on how many adults and how many children there are in the party.
No food or drinks are allowed in the play zone or gym, only water.
- Only parents of the birthday child are allowed in the gym. No other parents.
- Socks are compulsory. You are welcome to wear your own or you can purchase our non-slip socks.
Monday – Friday: R150 pp
Saturday – Sunday: R180 pp
Minimum of 10 kids. Maximum of 30.
What the cost includes:
- 2 Hours use of the facility –The area depends on the number of kids, number of adults and the time of party.
- Tables & Chairs – Party Ninja headband for the birthday boy / girl. If it is a Ninja theme.
- A gift voucher for the birthday boy / girl.
- Juice/ Slushie and popcorn.
Additional Items you can order:
- Party boxes filled with three items chosen from the list and including themed paper plate, cup and serviette – R25
- Kids Gym non slip socks – R25
- Balloon on a stick – R5
No outside catering is allowed. You can order your platters and beverages from us. Platters need to be ordered a week in advance. We outsource Halaal and Kosher platters from certified supplier’s on request.
The only items you can bring in are the birthday cake/ cupcakes, and your own party packs/ boxes. We can however also provide you with a birthday cake and party boxes!
Held my daughter’s 9th birthday party there today. The crew is really brilliant – they kept the kids occupied for two solid hours. Professional, friendly people. Highly recommended!
On Saturday we celebrated our daughter’s birthday at The Kids Gym – and it was wonderful! I’d whole heatedly recommend The Kids Gym should you be looking for a party venue. If there were 6 stars, I would have given 6. Thanks again!